ReportIllegals.com Logo

dimanche 22 mars 2009

It's happening lol :Jessica Alba ashamed of her heritage

While we’d like to believe that what Jessica Alba reportedly has been saying about her Mexican heritage is a big, fat, ugly lie, we’re just not so sure anymore. Here are some bytes excerpted from her interview with Para Todos magazine. It’s got many Latinos saying, “What in the heezy?!” “I’ve got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out.” “My grandfather was the only Mexican at his college, the only Hispanic person at work and the only one at the all-white country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America. He and my grandmother didn’t speak Spanish to their children. Now, as a third-generation American, I feel as if I have finally cut loose.” “My whole life, when I was growing up, not one race has ever accepted me. So I never felt connected or attached to any race specifically. I had a very American upbringing, I feel American, and I don’t speak Spanish. So, to say that I’m a Latin actress, OK, but it’s not fitting; it would be insincere.” If she doesn’t wanna be called a “Latin actress,” what the eff should I call her besides a stupid 3rd generation spic?! Meanwhile, Cameron Diaz embraces her Latina-ness… By contrast, Ms. Diaz, a third generation Cuban, recently said the following in an interview, and we heart her for it. “My Latin roots are very strong. All my life, because I’m blonde and blue-eyed, people who aren’t Hispanic can’t believe I am. And people who are Hispanic always think I’m not, because I don’t look like them. Being Latin is part of who I am and I bring that part to every role.” Its happening...lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire