ReportIllegals.com Logo

dimanche 15 mars 2009

Native Rap Culture

 As Natives are an unoriginal and an entirely pathetic race, they have taken to mooching off of other cultures.. mainly black people, as they attempt to sing about their plights in a sad attempt at hip-hop and/or rap. All of these attempts fail even more than the exploits of the Wiggerfolk.
However the only good example of this is The North End Connection, a group of Natives who sing about the rough times of living in the North End of Winnipeg, the city with the largest native population in the world. They are composed of: Chief Thief, Lance, and some other random gas huffer.

North End Connections
The RCMP always chases me:

Once apon a time
it happened last week,
oh yeah....
(police sirens....)

You hear something?
ah fuck, Dammit!
fuckin busted again
...okay what did i do?
Whatever fuck!
The RCMP is always chasin me and i have no fuckin clue why,
Jesus Fuck!
The more the more the more gas that i huff it fuckin makes me insane,
and then i do these stupid things and have nobody to blame;
like robbing liquor stores and fuckin punchin old ladies, curb stompin whities, slappin bitches and shakin their babies!-
-Cause im an indian, thats right hundred percent creee
i hang out downtown in a bus shack always drinkin OV,
Nice fuckin shoes you dont mind if i try them on, HOLY SHIT THE FUCKIN FIT - naii boy consider em gone!
I put the nate back into native i dont know my own name
drunk as a skunk cant even walk and always feelin the same
im always puking cause im hammared passin out on a bench
Holy Jesus fuckin god what is that stench...? me.

The RCMP always chasing me cause im a smelly fuckin native and i cant even see!

The RCMP always chasing me cause i beat up my wife with the branch from a tree!

The RCMP is always chasing me cause i stole six cases of Mr. Clean!

The RCMP always chasing me becasue i stink. naii.
Naiii Boy....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire